Sunday 8 March 2015

Femke's Lookbook: A Cozy Spring-Appropriate Look


Hi,

In Belgium spring has begun! I'm so happy it's finally getting a bit warmer out here! Today it was something like 17 degrees celsius, which is very unusual for Belgium. It's a lazy sunday for me, so I thought it was fun to show you my lazy outfit for the spring.

When I'm going for something cozy I automatically grab something of Brandy Melville out of my closet. Brandy Melville has the softest frabics. Today I wanted to wear this oversized flowy sweater, that you've probably seen me wearing a ton on this blog. I just really love this sweater. I love everything about it: the color, the fabric, ... And because this is the first spring-like day in Belgium, I haven't been able to wear it for a long time. With that I'm once again wearing my leggings of Zara. Please don't judge me, they're basically the coziest thing ever!



For shoes I'm wearing these flats of New Look. I got them last summer, so they're already a bit damaged, but I think they survived last summer pretty well and they were super cheap. So once again I haven't been able to wear flats for a long time, so I was very happy to wear these another time.



My necklace is from Brandy Melville. It's one of my favourite necklaces and I wear it almost daily. I thought it went great with today's look aswell. 



My new obsession is this ring. It's actually a vintage ring I got from my grandmother. I have periods when I wear this ring daily to then forget about it and leave it in my jewellery box for a couple of months. Now I'm again in one of those periods that I wear this ring all the time. I just think this ring nothing like I've every seen before, which makes it very special. 


Since the sun is shining bright in the sky today, I wanted to wear a pair of sunglasses. So I chose to wear these daisy sunglasses I got last summer in Six. Remember the daisy trend last summer? I hope it's still going on this summer, because I have a daisy obsession! 

So that was my look of today. I really hope it stays spring now, so I can wear more oufits like these. 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment