Saturday 28 March 2015

Rituals Sunrise Foaming Shower Gel


Hi,

A while ago I wrote about this Rice Scrub from Rituals which I'm totally in love with. Now along with the scrub I got the Sunrise foaming body gel, also from Rituals.
The reason I prefer Rituals to any other brand of shower gel, is the smell of their products. The Sunrise body gel has the scent of sweet orange & chedar wood, wich is a sweet and ricj scent. I'm totally adore it, it's even better than the amazing smell of my scrub.
I already made a review of the Yogi Flow shower gel and I already told you there how lovely Rituals' foaming shower gels are. It foams a loooot, which means you don't need a lot of it and you can do a while with your one bottle. It also feels really soft on the skin and the scent is very long-lasting.
The package is also really cute. It's very practical and I love the bright color and the little flower print.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment