Tuesday 17 March 2015

Pantene Volume & Body Shampoo


Hi,

The main this that annoys me about my hair is that it has completely no volume. I've always wanted to have curls or at least waves, but unfortunately I'm stuck with my flat hair. So to make it a bit better I mostly use shamoo's and conditioners that give extra volume. And because I was so fond of the Pantene Youth Protect shampoo,  I decided to try the Pantene Volume & Body shampoo.
So the big question: did it work? Well actually, I didn't notice a huge difference. But I must admit, I've never had any volume shampoo that made a huge difference to my ever sleek hair. Just as the Youth Protect shampoo from Pantene my hair feels healthy, thick and soft and it looks very shiny, but I won't say it gives my much more volume.
Apart from any of this, the smell of this product is so good :) It's not very special, but nice and fresh.
Pantene isn't a very expensive brand, altough their shampoo's are pretty great :)

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment