Friday 20 March 2015

Yves Rocher Volume Elixer Mascara


Hi,

I aready told you that I got gifts of Yves Rocher, because of my client card. One of those gifts was this Volume Elixer Mascara. It costs € 22,90, which is a little bit expensive for just a mascara, but I got it for free! I told you guys that you should get a client card there!

Someone already recommended me the Yves Rocher mascara's, so I had high expectations of it. I've been using this mascara for a while now and god, I just love this mascara! It does not only gives my lashes lots of volume, but it also lengthens them a lot. And what I think about most mascara's is that they feel very heavy and sticky on my lashes (that's why I normally don't use mascara a lot, only for special occacions), but with this mascara you don't even notice it's there. Also most mascara's don't keep that same length you could get with them whole day long, but with this mascara your lashes look exactly the same at the end of the day as they did in the morning.

On the packaging it says that this mascara reinforces and repairs your lashes. I can't really tell if it does that, because my lashes were already pretty healthy (because I daily use Vaseline on them). But I can tell you that normally after using mascara my lashes feel very dry and that isn't the case with this mascara.

I really, really recommend you to try this mascara out, because it's amazing! And I can't wait to try the other mascara's of Yves Rocher!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment