Saturday 18 July 2015

Yves Rocher Shea Lip Balm

 Hi,

Now it's summer it's important to stay hydratated. You need to drink a lot and use after sun, but also don't forget your lips! I recenltly bought this shea lip balm from Ives Rocher to nourish my lips.
It costed only €2 thanks to my new client card. I really recommand all of you to go and take one of these client cards because it has so many benefits. Every month there are new discounts on all kinds of products and i just love it!
But now about this lip balm again. The main contents are shea butter and macadamia oil. Shea butter is said to have a creamy texture and to be very hydratating. Macadamia oil on the other hand is moisturing and nourishing.



The balm has indeed a very creamy texture, but for me it's actually a bit too soft. I don't really know how to describe why, but I like the texture for vaseline more on my lips. It's less sticky, which is a plus, but due to this soft texture it doesn't stay on my lips a long time. I need to reapply it after about half an hour otherwise my lips begin to feel dry again.
My lips weren't really dry when I tested this lip balm, so I don't know if it really helps to repair, but I do know that this lip balm softens my lips a lot.
I  love the special scent of the shea butter and it's also great how easy it is to apply. I like this kind of lip balms better than the ones you need to apply with your finger, way more practical, and it's easy to carry with you because of the small shape.

xoxo
Maia




1 comment: