Tuesday 14 July 2015

Inecto Pure Coconut Smoothing Hair Serum


Hi,

I recently discovered a new brand in Kruidvat(= a Dutch drugstore) called Inecto. Their products are paraben free and mostly made out of natural ingredients. I'm all about natural products, but they're mostly not avaible at the drugstore. So I'm very excited to try this brand out! They don't sell a huge range to chose from in Kruidvat (yet). There is only a shampoo, a conditioner, a hair mask and a hair serum avaible. I wanted to buy it all, but since it might not work I decided to try one of their products out first. So I chose the smoothing hair serum made out of 100% pure coconut oil.

I expected it to be like the Yves Rocher Nutrition Hair Repair Balm, which is my favourite hair product ever. But it's nothing like it, since it's an oil. So I rather not use it on dry hair, but on towel-dry-hair. After washing my hair I usually use the Dove Pure care Dry Oil with African Macadamia Oil, but I think it's nice to have an alternative to switch it up once in a while.

I have used coconut oil on my hair before as a mask and it does wonders! My hair has never felt as soft, been as frizzy-free and looked as healthy as after I let coconut oil soak in my hair for lets say 30 minutes. I do think it's a bit messy, since you're working with an oil. And I also think it's hard to wash out of your hair. This hair serum is somehow a lot easier to use.

But I don't see the same results as with using coconut oil as an hairmask. Don't get me wrong, it is great, just not as great. But I still love it. It kind of has the same effect as the Dove Pure care Dry Oil with African Macadamia Oil: it makes my hair frizzy-free, less dry and just a lot healthier in general.

This product also has an amazing scent. Which I didn't expect it to be, because I don't like the scent of coconuts at all. It still smells kind of coconutty, but to me it smells more like biscuits.

So I really recommend it as a hairoil. If you don't use a hairoil yet, I also really recommend you to start doing it! I see so many differences with my hair now and a year ago, before I started using hairoils. My hair is a lot healthier and less frizzy! Even if you don't have dry or frizzy hair, I still recommend you to try it out. And it doesn't make your hair greasy (except if you use way to much or if you use it on your roots, if you just use a little amount on the ends of your towel-dry hair, it won't be greasy at all).

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment