Sunday 12 July 2015

Femke's Lookbook: My Workout Outfit


Hi,

Today I wanted to do something different and show you my workout outfit, because I know you guys love to read workout related fashion posts. And I do too, because wearing something you like while working out gives you a lot more motivation. So this is the workout outfit I've been wearing a lot lately.



I recently bought this Nike sportsbra on Asos and I love it! I love its fun and colourful pattern. The picture doesn't show of how bright it is in real life. It also fits perfectly and does its job to keep the ladies in place while sporting.



These basic shorts are from H&M. I whish I had special sportshorts as well, but damn sportwear is expensive, so now I sport with these shorts who work just fine too.



And these shoes you've probably seen a lot before, because they're my Nike Rosh Run ID's and they're basically my favourite shoes ever. And besides wearing the with casual outfits, I also love to workout in these shoes. They are very comfortable and I love them specially to go running.

That was my workout outfit, hope you liked it!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment