Saturday 4 July 2015

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil


Hi, 

You probably heard lots of this product already. It's very popular and many people love this. Since they claim it makes pimples disappear and I have acne, I really wanted to give this product a go.

I use this in the evening after I applied my cleanser, toner, serum and moistrurizer. These are the 4 most important steps of your evening skin care routine, so using this tea tree oil is kind of an extra thing for me. It's very important that you use it lastly, because it needs a little bit more time to soak in. But not that long, because I'm actually quit surprised how fast it soaks in for an oil!

I use 2 drops for my entire face (or well, just my T-zone). Some people use this just on there pimples, but since I have very much acne, I spread it all over my face.

One of my biggest concerns about using this product was that I would wake up with a very oily skin. But as I already mentioned, it soaks in very quickly and it even makes me wake up with a less oily skin then normally.

But now, does it work? Actually I'm not that fond about it... Many people claim it makes your pimple disappear just when you put a little bit of this product on it. But I don't think it's that miraculous. It does help a little bit with decreasing the amount of pimples you have, but it needs some time.

Don't get me wrong, I do like this product and I would repurchase it, but I just don't think it's that wonderful as many people say it is. So don't have to high hopes about this.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment