Thursday 9 July 2015

Essie Blanc


Hi,

So I made this promise to myself to invest in better quality nail polishes. And since Essie is one of the most popular brands of nail polish, I really wanted to buy one of their nail polishes. So I went for the colour 'Blanc', because I've never been able to find a very pigmented white nail polish.

And yes, this is a very pigmented white! I got perfect white with only one coat! So just for that I think Essie is worth its more expensive price.

I also expected this nail polish to last a long time, but unfortunately it didn't... It only stayed perfectly for 3 days. So I'm quit dissapointed about that... Not that I've ever found a nail polish to last me longer than 3 days.

I did expect that the Essie nail polishes would last me longer, but besides that I'm pretty happy with this brand. Their nail polish isn't only very pigmented, I also love the brush and the way it applies on your nails. So I think I'm still going to invest in their products.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment