Friday 3 July 2015

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro


Hi, 

If you've read my post of Maybelline's Baby Lips, you know I love these tinted lipbalms. It's great if you're just a schoolgirl like me and you're not allowed to wear heavily makeup to school. It's also just great if you're starting out with makeup and want to try more subtle products first. And it's also very cheap and it lasts a long time (I wrote a post on that as well, because it really lasts a surprisingly long time).

I wanted to expand my collection of Baby Lips, because I litteraly use them daily. On We Heart It I always saw this range of Baby Lips called Electro, but I never saw them in the stores. Or well not here in Belgium. But when I saw them on Asos, I really wanted to buy a couple.


So I bought 'Oh! Orange!' and 'Strike a rose'. There are more outstanding colours too, like purple and green, but I still like to go fore more natural lips and these two colours seemed very nice. 


'Oh! Orange!' smells really like orange, which I actually don't like about it. I think it's just a weird smell to have on your lips. 'Strike a rose' does smell awesome. It reminds me of 'Pink Punch' (which is one of the classic Baby Lips), but then less heavy. So it has a very feminine smell (sorry, I can't describe it better than that...). But then I like the colour of 'Oh! Orange!' more than of 'Strike a rose'. 'Oh! Orange!' gives your lips this subtle peachy shine and I adore it. You sure can build the colour up, but I like to keep it natural. But 'Strike a rose' is very pigmented (even though it doesn't really shows that of on the swatch on my hand). Which I geuss many people really like about it, but I love Baby Lips for there natural look. I still like this Baby Lips, but I just don't grab for it as much as with the others.

So I really like these Baby Lips as well and I would recommend them to you guys!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment