Saturday 11 July 2015

Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel



Hi, 

I recently reviewed the Rituals Honey Touch body cream, which I love. This foaming shower gel is from the same range, because it has the same ingredients in it: Indian rose and Himalaya Honey. So it also smells kind of the same: very sweet and flowery. But this foaming shower gel is called Yogi Flow. I love that they give every product a different name. This proves that Rituals really put a lot of thought in there products. 

Maia once already reviewed the Yogi Flow foaming shower gel, but that's a long time ago and the ingredients actually changed now! Back than it contained Indian rose and sweet almond oil, which also sounds pretty great. Another thing I love of Rituals is that they use (mostly) natural ingredients for there products. But okay, so I don't know why they've changed the sweet almond oil in Himalaya honey, but I guess it probably smells kind of the same now as back then, because both the sweet almond oil and the Himalaya honey are sweet scents.

The product itself is awesome. It foams a lot, which makes you first of all use less of it and second of all it's just a lot of fun to use! I really love Rituals' foaming shower gels! And I think I prefer them over any other shower gel.

Maia has also reviewed the Sunrise foaming shower gel, so maybe you would like to read that post as well if you're into these foaming gels just as much as I am!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment