Friday 17 July 2015

Rosewater as a Makeupremover

Hi,

Rosewater is a soothing water often used as a natural tonic or facial cleanser. You can use it on all skin types. Many people claim it prevents wrinkles and opens up your pores.

I have been using rosewater for a while now after I removed my makeup, to get every little piece of dirt that was still left on my face. I haven't seen big differences since I use it, but it did decrease the size of my pores a little bit. It also smells amazing and feels very refreshing.

Recently I was out of my makeupremover, so I decided to use the rosewater on its own. And I've been loving it! It removes my makeup better than any other makeupremover I have ever tried. What I don't know if is it removes waterproof makeup as well, because I don't own any waterproof makeup. And it's free of any harsh chemicals. As I mentioned before it also has some benifits for your skin.

I buy this rosewater in Essenza for € 8,99. I love that's in a spraybottle, which makes it super easy to use: I just spray some on my face and remove it with a cotton pad.

I really recommend it both as a makeupremover and as a facial cleanser. And I even sometimes use it as a body mist. This is such a great multiple-use product.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment