Saturday 25 July 2015

Rituals Himalaya Scrub


Hi, 

After trying the Rituals Honey Touch body cream and the Rituals Yogi Flow foaming shower gel, I really wanted to try the scrub of this range as well. It's called the Himalaya scrub and it contains sweet almond oil and Indian rose. The other products of this range contained Himalaya honey instead of the sweet almond oil, but this product has Himalaya salt in it as well. It kind of smells the same, very sweet and flowery, but it's a little bit different as the two other products I've tried. But I love this smell as well!

Maia once reviewed Rituals' Rice scrub, which I also bought and loved. I'm not as fond of this scrub as I am with that one though... Okay, this scrub is great too and does wonders on your skin, but one thing I don't like about it is that the salt dissolves very quickly, which makes you use a lot more of it than you should. Another thing I don't like that much is that it's very oily. Which is good, because it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft, but the packaging is always soaked in oil, which really bothers me. Other than that, there is one more thing that really bothers me, when I first opened it I took this picture:


Okay, it might look like nothing is wrong with it, but it's only half full! And I' really being honest here! Rituals' products are already more expensive then others, so I would like to get a great value for my money and not a half full product!

So no, I wouldn't buy this product again. Because it's very expensive. But don't get me wrong, it's a lovely scrub. I just think it costs a little too much for that little of product you get and the fact that it always gets used up very quickly. But if you don't have a problem with spending lots of money on great products, than I do recommend it to you.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment