Sunday 19 July 2015

Shoplog: Workout Clothes of Primark


Hi,

So I recently went to Primark and they had some cute and super cheap workout clothes, so I had to buy some. Workout clothes are normally pretty expensive, especially if your going to buy them from popular brands like Nike and Addidas. So I was very happy to see Primark's cheap range! This is what I bought:


I bought these shorts for € 5. They fit nice and the quality seems pretty good as well. I love this greyish color, because it goes with a lot.


I bought the shorts also in its longer version. These leggings fit me great too and it's made out of the same light sweat-proof fabric that's great to workout with. They were € 7. 


The last thing I bought was this sportstop. This cost only € 4. Even though the label said this was a sportsbra, I don't think it would support your boobs that well, so I would use it as a top. I love this sky-blue colour, which goes great with the pants I bought as well. This is made out of a thicker fabric, but the label still said it was sweat-proof, so I think it's perfect to sport in!

I love my new workout clothes and I really recommend you to take a look at Primark's workout collection, because the quality seems good and it's way cheaper than all my other workout clothes I've bought so far.

xoxo
Femke

2 comments:

  1. I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view , if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web w ill be much more useful than ever before. mens tank top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elated to know about these workout clothes. Couple of months ago, I purchased workout tights for my daily workout sessions through a renowned website. They provided good quality tights which are comfortable for both my workouts and yoga sessions.

    ReplyDelete