Sunday 5 July 2015

Shoplog: Brandy Melville in Brussels


Hi,

So I recently went to the Brandy Melville in Brussels. And it was the nicest Brandy Melville I've ever been to. There even was a photo booth, can it even get better?! The decor was very cozy and hipster-like as well. Here are some snaps I took there:



Even though there are sales here in Belgium, there weren't any sales going on in Brandy Melville. But that didn't stop me from buying something.


I bought this cute shorts for € 22,00. I think they are perfect for the summer. Brandy Melville sells these type of shorts in many different prints and it was very hard for me to chose just one, but eventually I went for these and I really like them!



I also fell in love with this ring so I had to buy it. At first I didn't really like it, because I first of all don't really like silver jewellery (gold just suits my skincolour better) and second of all this is not really my type of ring. But my friend put it on and when it's on it looks gorgeous as you can see on this picture below:



So I bought it and have been wearing it non-stop since. I think it just looks so cool. And it only cost € 4! Hopefully the quality is great too, but I will let you know more about that soon.

So that was my fun trip to the Brandy Melville in Brussels. If you're ever planning on going to Brussels I really recommend you to take a look there!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment