Saturday 15 August 2015

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Aloe Soothe


Hi,

I already reviewed the Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturizer in the cacao fragrance. I loved that product so much that I wanted to try out one of their other scents. So I went for the aloe one.

The product itself is exactly the same as the cacao one. It is very liquid, which makes you use less and also feels a lot fresher than a normal body lotion. And again I love that it's in a spray bottle, which is just so much fun to apply!

But I'm not such a fan of its scent. I loved the scent of the cacao one, because I'm a chocaholic and I don't mind smelling like chocolate the whole day. But this scent is kind of dissapointing for me, because it smells earthy which I don't really like. I thought I would love the scent of aloe vera, but apparently I don't... If you do though I really recommend this moisturizer, because it's an amazing product!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment