Saturday 8 August 2015

Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Lotion


Hi,

I already reviewed the Dove Go Fresh body wash a long time ago. And I still love using that product up to this day, especially in the summertime. It really does make you feel very fresh, which I never expected it to do. I also use the deodorant version of it now, which I really like aswell. But recently I bought the nourshing lotion too.

If you've been following us for a while, you know my love for Dove's products. But I actually never used their bodylotions before, because they're basically too expensive for me. This bottle normally costs something like € 7, which I know is not such a crazy price, but I go through bodylotions so quickly, which makes buying this on a regular basis expensive. But when I recently went to the Action (a shop in Belgium where they sell a large variation of stuff for a very cheap price) I found Dove's bodylotions for only € 1,99. Isn't that crazy?! So I couldn't resist and bought a few of them. And since I really liked my Go Fresh body wash and deodorant, I really wanted to try the bodylotion aswell.

It's in the same scent as the other products I have from this range, which is pomegranate and lemon verbena. It smells amazing and really fresh.

I have to admit that it also feels very fresh for a body lotion. Most body lotions feel sticky, but this one doesn't leave a sticky feeling at all. I wouldn't say it feels as fresh as the body wash, but it's still a very nice body lotion to use in the summer time.

I really recommend it. Besides the amazing smell and the fresh feeling, it also leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment