Sunday 23 August 2015

Maia's Lookbook: Summer Look

Hi,

Today it was pretty hot in Belgium, so I could finally wear some of my summer clothes!

My mom recently gave me a new skirt (it's been hers and before that it was my grandmother's) and I couldn't wait to wear it. I really adore the cute flower pattern! Usually I'm not that into floral prints, but there's just something really special about this one. I couldn't tell what exactly, but I just think it's really nice.
The skirt is high waisted so I wore my crop top with it. You can't really see it on the picture but it's a sleeveless shirt with a knot I got from New Look last year. It's a shirt I don't wear a lot, because I think it's very hard to combine. But it was the perfect color and style to go with my vintage skirt. It makes it look a bit more modern, but still chic.
Since it's a long skirt I tought it would be best to combine it with my slippers. They're kinda old and worn out, but they were just the right color, so for one time that didn't really matter. Also, I really can't handle closed shoes when it's this hot!
I didn't wear any jewelry today, party because I thought my look was already complete and partly because I wasn't going anywhere today anyway.

Hope I inspired you with my summer look!

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment