Sunday 2 August 2015

Shoplog: July Shopping

Hi,

Throughout July I've been collecting bits and pieces from several shops. Today I'm going to share the things I bought with you!



When I recently went for a quick shop in Pull & Bear I saw these gorgeous sunglasses and I just couldn't leave them behind. They weren't that expensive either, they cost something like € 10. First of all I love the pattern and especially the colours of these sunglasses. But I also just adore its shape. Round sunglasses look the best on me, but I love the twist on a normal round shape that these glasses have. It's round with a cat eye look to it. And the quality seems pretty good too. So I'm very happy with them!

If you want to know which sunglasses fit your face the best, we have a post on that too.



In Primark I got these 9 pairs of earrings for only € 2,50. I've been wearing little earrings a lot lately, because they aren't to outstanding, but they still look very cute and they go with almost everything. I wanted to expand my little-earrings-collection and I loved this set of little earrings, so I got them and I'm very happy with them now! They are all so pretty!



The only thing I bougt this July in the sales are these gorgeous lace espadrilles from Subdued. I know it's kind of bad I didn't buy anything else in the sales, but I just didn't find anything I liked... I'm happy with these espadrilles though! They were 50% off, which made them € 9,50.


This beautiful shirt was a gift that I recently got from my grandmother. It's from Zara. I love its flowyness and the lace above. I've been looking for a shirt like this for a long time now, so I'm very happy I got this one, it's just perfect! I don't remember the exact price of this shirt, but it was something between € 30 and € 40.


Speaking of gifts, my grandmother also gave me this dress from Brandy Melville. Since I follow Brandy Melville on Instagram, I had my eyes on this dress for a while. I love its print and cut. But most of all I love its back:


Isn't that gorgeous?! It is always I struggle to put it on though... I always get tangled in the straps. But I still love it! And I know I'm going to wear it lots this summer! It cost € 38.



In Brandy Melville I also got myself this shirt and I'm obsessed with it! I've been looking for a fun striped shirt for a while and this is perfectly the thing I had in mind. It was € 18.



Last but not least I got this cardigan in Brandy Melville for € 36. I've also been looking for this type of cardigan for a while. Since I'm a petite girl, cardigans tend to be a little bit to big on me. But this one is perfect! Even though it's still quit oversized, but this is the kind of oversized that looks good if you know what I mean.

I do get that almost my complete closet is Brandy Melville now... But I just love their fabrics and basically their style. And it's always pleasure to shop there, since the decoration in their shops is so pretty and cozy! If you want to see my last shoplog of Brandy Melville click here.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment