Tuesday 4 August 2015

Flower Crowns

flowers

Hi,

Today I thought it was fun to wright a post like back in the old days and show you what the market has to offer lately on a specific trend. The trend I'm going to work with today is flower crowns, since it's still the festival season. I recently made a post called Bohemian Festival Hairstyles and flower crowns are a huge thing on festivals! One of my favourite things to do is make flower crowns out of real daisies, but I don't own any non-real flower crowns that will last forever. And I really want one for the festival I'm going to attend in september. So I was already browsing on the internet for a perfect flower crown for myself, so I thought why not make a post out of this?

Enough rambling now... Here are the beautiful flower crowns I found:

Sophie Poppy Rose Floral Crown
Wow, the first crown I found is already pretty perfect. But a bit too big and outstanding maybe... But if you dare to wear this beautiful flower crown, then go for it girl! You can buy it at Boohoo for € 9,00. 
Image 1 of Monki Big Floral Hair Garland
I really like this one aswell. It's from a brand called Monki, but I found it on Asos for € 8,22. 
Image 1 of Johnny Loves Rosie Jeni Floral Garland
Another flower crown from Asos, this time from a brand called Johnny Loves Rosie. This one is a little more expensive though... It costs € 32,88. I wouldn't give this amount of money to a flower crown, but if you don't mind spending your money like that than this might be a flower crown for you. And I have to admit this is a very pretty one, so if I would be a little more rich I would definitely buy it!  
At Urban Outfitters I found this gorgeous flower crown for € 25,00, which is unfortunately again kind of expensive... 
This one is a little more subtle than the others, but still really pretty (or that's what I think). It's from H&M and costs only € 4,99. There are a few other colours that look very cute too. 
Another one from H&M. This one is a little bit more outstanding and also a little bit more expensive: € 9,99. But it's still worth its price! 

I'm kind of dissapointed actually, because there wasn't much choice. But I still hope I helped with finding your perfect flower crown! At least you know where to look now!

xoxo
Femke

Sources: weheartit.com, boohoo.com, asos.com, urbanoutfitters.com, hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment