Saturday 22 August 2015

Treaclemoon That Vanilla Moment Body Scrub


Hi,

One of the biggest supermarkets in the Netherlands is Albert Heijn. In Belgium they have a few of them too and I love going there, because they sell some things you can't find here in Belgium. Just as this new brand I recently discovered in an Albert Heijn: Treaclemoon. In Belgium they do sell a brand called 'I love...' which is very much like this one. I already bought and reviewed one of their products. I remember that when I first saw it, it reminded me of this other brand, but looked a lot cheaper in its packaging. Now I know it's this brand it reminded me of and I'm so happy I finally found it! And I'm going to be honest with you: this brand is my new obsession!

Lets first take a moment to appreciate the company Treaclemoon itself. First of all they don't test on animals and I'm all about that! Another thing I love about them is the thought they put in their products. Every scent is named a lot more fun than just the name of the scent, like this one: 'that vanilla moment', or some of their other scents: 'the raspberry kiss', 'warm apple pie hugs', 'her lavender story', ... And every scent also has a text on the packaging. Who doesn't like to read something in the shower?! This one says: 'My moment of sweet calm... Just to think with carefree abandon about... Maybe I won't tell you she said shyly some things are not for sharing.' How cute is that?! And so true, because this product makes me feel really calm aswell. There are also other cute things written on the packaging like: 'Not suitable for gnomes!'. What I also really love about Treaclemoon is that they sell their products for a very reasonable price.

Now lets talk about this amazing scrub! The scent is like heaven. It comes on the second place of my best smelling products ever (with on the first place still the Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Body Cream). It smells like cookie dough. I do have to admit (and this is kind of embarrassing) even though it has a lovely reminding on the packaging not to, I ate a little tiny bit of this product (which I don't recommend, don't try this at home!) and it tasts kind of nice too. But let's not do that again!

It does kind of annoy me that the only other 'That Vanilla Moment'-product in their range is a shower gel. I wish they had a body lotion as well, since that's the last product I use in my little shower-routine and also is the scent that stays on my skin. But well, there isn't anything I can do about this except hoping they one day will create a body lotion as well...

The scrub itself is very nice too. It has soft texture, which I like because it allows me to use it more than just once a week and is also grear for people with a sensitive skin!

So much love for this product! Can't wait to try other product of this lovely brand!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment