Tuesday 11 August 2015

Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo


Hi,

I have experienced dandruff my intire life. It comes and goes with fazes. It's something I wanted a solution for a long time now. I already tried Pantene's Anti-dandruff shampoo, which I wasn't too glad about. So I thought: why not try a product of Head & Shoulders? Because this is basically the most popular anti-dandruff brand.

I chose to buy the Smooth and Silky shampoo. This is for dry and frizzy hair, which is my hairtype. I'm not super fond about its smell, it's not bad or anything, but it's not special either. This shampoo doesn't make any wonders on my hair itself. It didn't make it less frizzy or less dry. But it did help with my dandruff a lot! I use it once in a while and I haven't experienced dandruff since.

So I really recommend it to anyone who struggles with dandruff. I wouldn't use it as my only shampoo, because it doesn't have any benifits besides that it makes my dandruff go. But I do think it's a great product to have in your house and use once in a while.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment