Tuesday 18 August 2015

Tangle Teezer Professional Detangling Brush


Hi,

In Belgium tangle teezers aren't that popular and they are pretty hard to find. But when I saw them in Urban Outfitters, I really wanted to buy one and see what the hype was all about.


My first impression wasn't that great, because it looks kind of cheap and it also feels very light and cheap. So that was dissapointing... But I fell in love with it when I started brushing my hair, it's just so different and fun to use. And it gets rid of your knots quit easily.

Another thing I like about it is that it's small which makes it very easy to take around with you. And who doesn't always need to have a brush around for some hair emergencies? ;) The fact that it's light is positive here aswell.

What I was scared about is if it would my make my hair frizzy. And it does... But that happens with almost every brush I use on my hair. Brushing my hair always makes it very poofy. Except with this brush:


This is a brush I once got a Kruidvat (a Dutch drugstore). It was very cheap, but it's made out of a good quality. The bristles are natural and very soft. It doesn't really help with detangling knots (so that's why I need a second brush), but it makes my hair non-frizzy and very shiny. So this is kind of my styling brush. I think any soft, natural brush will get kind of the same effect, it doesn't necessarilly need to be this particular brush. And I also love using this brush, because it reminds me of princesses. Not that it looks like a princess brush, but princesses in disney films always use these kind of brushes.

I did expect more from the looks of the tangle teezer. That was actually the main reason why I wanted one: it looks so cool and unique. Well, it still looks great from a little distance and on pictures it actually does too. I do really like everything else from it: how it's easy to carry around and how good it detangles my hair. It's a pitty that it doesn't have the same benifits as my natural, soft brush too, but I don't really mind using both.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment