Friday 18 December 2015

Rituals Mild Eye Make-up Remover


Hi,

When I recently visited the Rituals shop in my neighborhood, I treated myself with this mild eye make-up remover. Rituals' skincare range is definitely more on the pricey side, so it's always a treat to buy something of it. This was in the travel section (so it's a mini, how cute is that?!) which made it not even that expensive.

But even though it's something of Rituals (and up till now I've loved everything from Rituals) and it's pink, I'm not the biggest fan of it... It could be because me skin got more sensitive, but it does say it's a mild eye make-up remover, so you would expect it to be for people with sensitive skin. And that it kind of hurts my eyes isn't even the only problem, I also think it takes my make-up off very slowly... So no, I'm not the biggest fan of it and I do not recommend it...

I guess I'm just going to stick to my trusty rosewater which always seams to take of everything.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment