Saturday 26 December 2015

De Tuinen Rose Scrub Cream


Hi,

Today I'm going to review this rose scrub cream from a brand called De Tuinen. This brand focusses more on natural ingredients, which I'm all about! And I've never tried a scrub cream before, so it was something exciting for me to try out!

It smells very good, well if you like the smell of roses, you will definitely love this (and I'm a roses kind of girl, so I really like it)!

Like the name of this product already gives away: it has a very creamy texture. It almost feels like a body lotion for in the shower, which sounds kind of weird, but I like it! This does make it a very soft scrub. I wouldn't use it for my weekly scrub session, but more as an in-between scrub to use to pamper myself after a long day.

I don't really know if it effects my skin at all, because my skin is simple non-stop soft and healthy now that I started using baby oil. But it's very gentle and great for sensitive skin. And it's full of awesome ingredients, so it probably does effect my skin somehow!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment