Thursday 26 November 2015

Primark P.S. Love Fake Nails


Hi, 

My friends know how much I love doing my nails, so they recently got me these fake nails for my birthday. It's from the P.S. Love range of Primark. And aren't they adorable?! They aren't really winter or Christmas themed, but I couldn't wait to wear them! 


Putting them on was pretty easy (even though it did took me a while to find out how the glue opened up). It took me more time to figure out which nails fitted the best. In total there were 20 nails, which I think is great because like that you have lots of choice. 

I do find it a pity that you could really tell that they were false... Or maybe I'm just terrible at applying fake nails, but I don't think that could be the problem. 

And they also fell of very quickly... So the glue isn't that great. I had to reapply them a couple of times and after a day I was so tired that I took them off. 

These nails made me never want to try other fake nails again, even though it's probably just these ones that aren't that great... But I did feel very fancy wearing them for one day! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment