Monday 28 December 2015

Femke's Favorite Instagram Accounts

Hi,

Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite instagrammers. I love Instagram. I just love to see the beautiful pictures of other people and what they've been up to lately. It also really inspires me for my own style. So if you want to know who I think you must follow, keep reading:

@alexcentomo 


Alex her instagram account is probably my favorite out of all! I just love all her pictures! I think she is my biggest fashion icon. Her style is just perfection (I know that's kind of a weird word, but that's the only way I can describe it...). And it's not only her bohemian outfits that inspire me, but also her beautiful hair.

@evelina



Evelina Barry is another person that I think has a very inspiring (I'm sorry, but I'm probably going to use the words 'inspiring' and 'inspiration' a couple of times in this post...) style.

@amberfillerup



Amber Fillerup always has the most beautiful hairstyles! I love to look at her hairstyles and recreate them myself. But besides hair pictures, she also posts lots of cute pictures of her family (which is obviously a bonus!).

@brandymelvilleusa


Oh, if you didn't know it yet: I love Brandy Melville! Their clothes just totally suit my style. I love to look at their pictures and see what's new, but also get inspiration for how to combine my own pieces of Brandy Melville.

@subdued



Subdued's instagram account just has the most beautiful pictures of their clothes and other items! I really enjoy looking at them.


@urbanoutfitters



If you like We Heart It (then check out our account and...), you're going to love Urban Outfitters' instagram account! They don't only post beautiful pictures of their clothes and other products, but they also post other gorgeous We Heart It type of pictures.

These were my favorite instagram accounts that I think you must follow these days!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment