Sunday 20 December 2015

Shoplog: Birthday Gifts and December Shopping

Hi,

It was my birthday in november and I really wanted to show you some of the fashion/beauty related things I got. I also bought some cute stuff with my birthday money that I want to share with you as well. So here are the new things that I got:



From a couple of friends I kindly got these Christmas printed nail files from Primark. Aren't they just adorable? I always love to get in the Christmas spirit by having all these Christmas themed things. Well, they just know me to well, because they also know how much I enjoy doing my nails! They actually got me a bunch of nail type of products, like for example the fake nails I recently reviewed.



My mom always lets me pick a clothing item online for my birthday. This year I chose this cosy cardigan from Vero Moda that Asos sells. I love it lots. And you can combine it with almost everything!



I also think it's very cool that this cardigan looks grey, but when you look closely you can see that it's actually a knit of black and white! It's all in those little details for me!



With my birthday money I got myself these purple Sperry's. I was in need of a pair of new comfy shoes and I think these are just perfect! I actually wanted to get the baby blue and pink colored ones, but I feel you can combine these easier and they're also just a bit more different since I normally don't really wear purple. Okay, I got to admit that boat shoes aren't really something you need to buy in the winter, but they were on sale on Sperry's site, so I obviously had to buy them! I think I got them for something like € 60,00, but I just checked their online shop and now they're only € 48,00!



My grandmother gave me this gorgeous ring. Not just for my birthday, but to spoil me a little bit. You can't really tell, but it's actually a rose golden ring with little pink stones. I love it and I've been wearing it since the moment I got it! It's from a boutique called Status Aparte.



Sticking to the pink-theme, I got myself this cute shirt in Brandy Melville. I love the basics of Brandy Melville, they're all so cozy and easy to combine! This cost me € 17,00.



When you're in Brandy Melville you obviously always need to get some kind of jewelry! Sorry, I can never contain myself, their jewelry line is just so my style! And when I saw these cool earrings for just € 5,00 I had to get myself a pair. If you don't really get how these work, here is another picture that might explain it to you:



Aren't they the coolest earrings ever? I've actually been on a hunt for these kind of earrings for a while now, but these were the first ones I found.



And something that made me very excited was that I got these stickers in Brandy Melville for free! How fun is that? Like I already mentioned in this post, it's the little things that compleet everything! Well, these just made my day a lot more fun!

These were the things I got/bought. I hope you liked them, because I sure do!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment