Sunday 27 December 2015

Maia's Lookbook: my Christmas Ball Look


Hi,

To celebrate the end of the exams, me and some of my friends went to a Christmas Ball. The dresscode was classy, so I did my best do dress as fancy as possible! Since I didn't have a real classy dress I went shopping for a whole new outfit.



The most important part of my outfit was of course the dress. I bought it at Zara and it was about €40. It doesn't look that great on the picture, but it's actually a real beautiful dress. As you can see it has an open back, which is what I like most about the dress. It took me a while to find a dress I like, but I think I really found the perfect one now!



Something I never had, but miss every time I go to a party, is a classy clutch. So I went looking for one to match my new dress and came over this one from Six. It's a rather simple one, but that's alright since my dress is already a bit eyecatching. It has a golden strap made out of little chains and it looked very firm to me at first but in fact it broke like three times during the evening! Pretty embarassing... I managed to fix it again, but I still think the quality isn't that good, especially since this bag costed me around €20.



I didn't buy new shoes, but my black high-heels matched my outfit perfectly. I regretted my choice after  a while because they hurt a bit when you stand up a long time, but yet they really completed the outfit. And let's be honest: you can't dress classy without high-heels!



I didn't wear any jewelry because I also didn't want to be too showy and I also kept my nails pretty simple. I decided to do a french manicure and added a couple of nail art stickers from Essence.

Hope I inspired you and hope you can look just as classy on all your holiday parties ;)

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment