Thursday 24 December 2015

Essence Nail Advent Calender


Hi,

For my birthday I got this advent calendar of Essence dedicated to nails. It takes me back to my early childhood years, when I always got chocolate advent calendars. It was always such an exciting moment of the day when I got to open it. This one is obviously very exciting too. As you would have expected, it concludes a lot of nail polishes:



I love that there is a huge variety of colors. You have very wintery colors, but also a few summery colors. And there even were some special nail polishes as well, that I'm definitely going to review one of these days:



This is an ombre topcoat. I've never heard of something like this, but I'm very excited to try it out! I've always wanted to try out an ombre nail art, but never got up to it. I hope this works!



Another special nail polish is this snowflake topcoat. This one I've actually already tried out and it looks very cute! It really does give my nails this snowy effect.



I also got a jelly flakes topcoat, that I'm very excited about to try it out as well.



This galaxy lights topcoat looks just beautiful. I don't think this one is that special, it's probably just a glitter topcoat, but it looks still beautiful.



Lastly I got this sparkling matt topcoat. I don't even know how that would work: a sparkling matt? But I'm excited to try it out!

Honestly, Essence nail polish isn't that great... But when I apply my Essie base and topcoat it lasts a lot longer! (just a little tip for you)

Every Sunday I got something else than a nail polish:



One of the things I got was this super cute nail file in the form of a cosy sock.



Another Sunday I got this nail file in the form of a gingerbread man, how cute can it get?



I also got these nail stickers. You even have some reindeers in there! I'm definitely going to decorate my nails with these on christmas day!

And than today, the last day of the advent calendar, I got this golden glittery bag:



Actually I think this bag is the least exciting thing out of all, but well I'm very happy with all the things I got in this advent calendar!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment