Saturday 19 December 2015

Yves Rocher Lavender Feet Peeling



Hi,
In winter my skin always gets a bit dryer, especially on my feet. I usually try to fix it with all sorts of nourishing cremes (which usually don't help at all), but now I wanted to try something else to get my feet soft again, so I tried out this peeling from Yvez Rocher.

First of all I like the sent of this product. Obviously it smells like lavender, which is one of my favorite scents. And by the way it has such a cute purple colour! 
It feels harder than most other peelings I think, but not that much that it hurts, so that's okay. You might think that this makes it a good peeling that really helps your feet get soft again but actually it doesn't work at all. Maybe my feet are just hopelessly dried out, but I've been using this product for over a month now and my feet are just as they were before...

So after all not a very good product, although it looks and smells very good.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment