Tuesday 22 December 2015

Yves Rocher Nutri-Repair Hair Mask


Hi, 

You probably all know by now that I love Yves Rocher. Especially their hair products, since their Nutrition Hair Repair Balm is my absolute favorite hair product ever. So I wanted to try some of their other hair products too. Hair maks are usually pretty expensive, but the ones from Yves Rocher have a reasonable price, so I decided to try one of them out! I got this nutrition and repair one, which suits my dry and frizzy hair perfectly. 


Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of its smell. Not that it smells bad or anything, it's just not my type of scent. But besides that I really do like this hair mask! It makes my hair very shiny and soft. I wouldn't call it a miraculous wonder product, but it's pretty nice. I have the feeling it really does benefit my hair. 

So I do recommend it as a once-in-a-while hair treatment! 

xoxo
Femke


No comments:

Post a Comment