Sunday 3 January 2016

Shoplog: The First Sales of 2016

Hi,

Yesterday, I went shopping on the first day of the January sales. I went to Antwerp and honestly it was a bit too crazy there... After a while I even got tired of this huge crowd going crazy on the sales, which never happened to me before. In the morning it was a little more quit in the streets of Antwerp, so I was able to pick up a few things then, that I'm going to show you now.

Well, first I'm showing you a few things I got as a gift from my aunt right before the sales started:



In the Sting my aunt got me this fluffy coat and I'm going to admit it: I'm obsessed with it! It looks pretty heavy, but it actually feels light even though it really doesn't leave you cold. And it only cost € 35,00, which I think is cheap for a coat.



Next she gave me this top from Forever 21. I've wanted a top like this for a long time now! It's cropped and has a lacy bit on the bottom. And if I remember right it cost € 18,00.

Okay, now it's time to show you the things I actually bought in the sales yesterday:



First I went to Urban Outfitters. Besides a necklace and my Tangle Teezer, I never owned anything from Urban Outfitters before. It's just a bit to pricey for me... So I thought it would be a good idea to have a look in their shop during the sales, because Urban Outfitters is so my style! And wow, I didn't expect this many sales in their store! But I still just got one thing: this sweater. Before it cost € 55,00, but I got it for € 27,00. I really love this sweater and I'm actually wearing it right now as I'm writing this post. It's very cozy and the quality seems to be great.



Than I went to Zara where I got this pair of gray jeans. Since gray is my favorite colour clothing wise, I thought I really needed gray jeans and I found the perfect pair! They are these skinny mid waist jeans from Zara. Zara's jeans never fitted me before, but these are kind of on the small and short side, which make them perfect for me! I also just love their fit: they almost feel like a pair of leggings on. I got them for € 29,99 on the sales, but normally they would have cost me € 39,95. I can't wait to wear them and pair gray on gray, which is kind of a trend lately.



I obviously went to Brandy Melville too! And okay, they don't have great sales. This time they also just had one single rack of clothing items on sale, which isn't that amazing. But I did find this cute stripy shirt in there. I can't own too many of these shirts, because they are so soft and also really easy to combine. This shirt cost € 20,00, but I got it for only € 10,00 in the sales!



Like usual, I needed to buy something of Brandy Melville's jewelry line. So I got this fine ring with an eye on. I think it looks very cool and different. This wasn't on sales and it cost me € 4,00.



And just like in my last shoplog where I also went to Brandy Melville, I got some free stickers with my purchase! Cute, huh?!

These were the things I got on the first day with sales in 2016! And ohh, before I forget: I wish you all a very happy New Year! I'm already happy with my successful first day of shopping in 2016 and I hope you had some nice first days of 2016 as well!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment