Saturday 18 April 2015

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Cacao Radiant


Hi,

I already reviewed the normal cacao radiant body lotion of Vaseline, but today I'm going to review the spray & go version of this. I had my eye on these for a while now, but I always thought it was kind of silly to buy one of these when I could just get a normal moisturizer. But when I recently wanted to spoil myself with a new body lotion, I wanted to give this one a go.

And I'm obsessed with it now! It has exacly the same smell and effect as the normal cacao radiant body lotion. But it has a completely different texture. It's more liquid, which makes you use a lot less of it and which makes it last a lot longer, and it soaks in a lot faster. It's also just very much fun to apply it. I don't know why but I find my joy in little things like these.

So I really recommend it! And if you're not such a chocolate lover like I am, than you can also try out some of there other fragrances.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment