Sunday 26 April 2015

Shoplog: Hype Backpack


Hi,

Last week springbreak ended here in Belgium and to give me some motivation for the last 2 months of this schoolyear (and also because I needed a new one) I bought myself a new backback. I wanted a stylish one that's still made out of good quality.


When I was browsing on Asos I found this brand called Hype. Hype sells many gorgeous backpacks, but I fell for this beige one. I don't know why but beige is kind of my colour fashion wise. I also just love Hype's cute logo.

It cost me only € 34,23, which I find a reasonable price for a backpack. It's made out of great quality and it's waterproof. It kind of reminds me of the Eastpack backpacks, but everyone has those, so this is a lot more original.

I'm very happy with my new backpack and I really recommend Hype's backpacks.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment