Tuesday 14 April 2015

Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner


Hi,

I tried another conditioner of the Dove Nutritive Solutions range out. This time I wanted to try the Daily Moisture conditioner. I've already tried the Nourishing Oil Care shampoo and conditioner out of this range and if you've been following us for a while, you will now that it's one of my favourites shampoos and conditioners ever (along with the Dove Pure Care Sublime Oil shampoo and conditioner). It made my hair almost completly frizzy-free. The Daily Moisture Conditioner says it kind of does the same thing: it smoothes your hair up to 5 times, without weighing it down. So I did have high expectations of this conditioner.

First of all: I really, really love its smell. It smells kind of like candy. And the smell stays a couple of days on your hair, which I love. After using it my hair feels very soft and yes, also moistrurized. I do get why it's in the same range as the Nourishing Oil Care collection, because it kind of has the same effect on my hair. But I still think the Nourishing Oil Care shampoo and conditioner are better for making your hair less frizzy. But I do really like this conditioner. And I really recommend it if you experience very dry and damaged hair.

You've probably already noticed my love for the Dove haircare products. I just think they all really do its justice. So if you haven't tried any of them yet: you really should! And on this blog you can find many reviews, because I've already tried lots out.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment