Sunday 12 April 2015

Femke's Lookbook: Being In a Daisy Mood


Hi,

I felt like wearing something floral, or more specific daisy, printed today. I was actually hoping so bad that the daisy trend would still be going on this spring, but as dissapointing as it is I haven't seen many daisy printed things in the stores yet. Which doesn't mean I have to say goodbye to my daisy printed clothes yet, because I still love them.


So today, since it was a very sunny and sping-like day, I descided to wear one of my daisy tops from last year. This daisy printed top is from Forever 21. It's a very flowy top with a special cut, that I can't really describe, but I do know that Boohoo sells tops like these and they're called the 'Swing Vests'. With that I'm wearing my bright blue jeans of H&M. I think the colour of your jeans has such a big effect on your outfit. Wearing a bright jeans like this one will make your outfit a lot more colorful and spring-appropriate. I also rolled up the ends of my jeans, because I love that laid back and more casual look.


I descided to take my Longcamp backback in a sandy colour with me today. I love this backpack, because it fits a lot and is very handy, but still looks very stylish.

I'm also wearing a pair of sunglasses today. These are just basic round ones from Kruidvat, a Dutch drugstore. I love how a pair of sunglasses makes your outfit instantly look more put together and again stylish.

So this was my outfit of the day, I hope you liked it!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment