Tuesday 7 April 2015

How to Trim Your Dead Ends at Home

Hi,

To be honest I never go to the hairdresser, I always get my hair done at home by my grandmother. But I recently saw a video of Amber Fillerup that teaches you how to trim your hair yourself. And it made me think because Amber really cuts every single dead end, that you might didn't even think of you had before you saw this video. Well, I can't really explain it, so just watch the video:


I would recommend you not to do this with regular scissors, because they already break your hair when you cut it. Trimming your hair like this will really help it grow a lot faster, because dead ends prevent your hair from growing and when you just cut the bottom of your hair, you won't get rid of all those dead ends. So hopefully you found this helpful, because I really did!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment