Saturday 11 April 2015

Kruidvat Cleansing Soft Peeling


Hi,

In this post I'm going to review Kruidvat's Cleansing Soft Peeling with jojoba beads and bamboo extract. Kruidvat is a Dutch drugstore and this peeling is of there own brand, which means it was very cheap and which also means it's not going to be that great, but it was worth to try it out.


First of all I do like the sent of this product, even though it's not such a special outstanding sent. But I don't like the product itself at all. I think it's more a cleanser than a peeling, because the amount of beats in this product is very small. This normally wouldn't really bother me, because the name itself says that it's a soft peeling. But the beats are very harsh and it actually hurts to scrub your face with it. So I don't get this product, because on the one side there are almost no beats in there which makes you feel like you're getting no where with this product, but than on the other side the little amount of beats that are in there are very harsh. So no I would never buy this product again and no I don't recommend it to anyone.

So this was kind of a failure. Normally you don't really think a peeling can be that dissapointing, but this peeling is a great example of one that is dissapointing.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment