Sunday 19 April 2015

Maia's Lookbook: Wearing My Favorite Sweater


Hi,

It was a really sunny day today in Belgium, although not that warm yet, so I decided to wear one of my favorite sweaters! Today was a lazy, stay-at-home day for me, but still I like looking a bit put together :)

So as I already said, I wore this white sweater with navy blue stripes. I really love this sweater, especially because of the boat neck which, I think, looks very elegant. I combined it with my boyfriend jeans from Mango. As you can see I rolled up the legs, because this fitted the style (and also because my pants are a bit too long...)
These kind of jeans look better with pumps, but because I was just staying at home, I decided to wear my (sort of) white espadrilles with them. I also wore my gold chain necklace from Mimi In The Box. This sort of necklaces fit perfect with a boat neck and gold goes great with navy blue.

And that was my outfit for today!

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment