Friday 10 April 2015

Makeup Trends For This Spring

Hi,

I recently saw this video of Fleur De Force, that I thought was worth to share with you guys. It's an update your makeup bag for spring video. In this video Fleur talks about the makeup trends this spring and she gives some examples of great products you can use for these trends. So if you're really into makeup and you want to update your makeup collection for this spring, than watch this video here:


So in this video Fleur talks about 3 upcoming makeup trends:
- A golden look, which means a makeup look that is very bronzed and glowy with lots of warm-toned colours. This is my favourite trend of all 3, because I've always liked to use golden colours in my makeup, it just looks the best on me.
- A pop of blue in your look. For this trend you can use maybe a blue eyeliner, a blue eyeshadow or if you're feeling very daring blue mascara. This will freshen up your look and will make it instantly look very special.
- A rose tinted look. Very pink cheeks, pink lips and pink eyeshadow is used for this trend. You can go very over the top with this trend or keep it very basic, that's totally up to you.
I do think that if you're like me and if you have a more yellow undertone golden colours will look better on you than pink colours and if you've a more pink undertone you will look better with the pink colours. But this is of course totally up to you. So experiment with these trends and have fun!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment