Friday 24 April 2015

Top 10 Under £10 Makeup Products

Hi,

Today I'm going to share something of Fleur De Force again. She has these series called 'Top 10 Under £10'. I watched all of the videos of these series and I think they are very useful if you're new to makeup, like me. It's always very important to do some research before you're buying something and Fleur De Force really knows something about makeup, because well, it's her job to try out products and review them. Also makeup can be quite expensive, even if you're talking about drugstore products, because if you buy a lipstick, a foundation, a powder and so on for £10, than you will be spending a lot more money than you think. So it's very important that you don't regret buying anything.
If you're interested in watching any of Fleur's Top 10 Under £10 videos(which I really recommend), they're all linked down below:







She also has a Top 10 Under £10 video for skincare and one for beauty, but I wanted to share the makeup ones today.
I hope you found this helpful, because these videos were all really helpful to me. And there are of course lots of other videos like these on Youtube, but I never found anything with 10 favourites of one kind of product.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment