Sunday 13 July 2014

Femke's Lookbook (Day 7)


Hi,

It's Femke again. And today I'm wearing this look. I love this shirt of Zara so much! And it goes perfect with this skirt of H&M. I actually bought this shirt especially to wear with this skirt, because there doesn't go much with this skirt. I bought them both last year, so I don't think you can buy it anymore. The skirt just cost € 3 which is so cheap! :o Well, I love these both clothing pieces together.
Again I'm wearing my flats of H&M. I know I wore them a lot this week, but they go with almost all my looks. And I also would prefer to wear Louboutin kind of shoes with this look, but since i don't have any these flats were the second best choice.
For accessoires I'm wearing my most favourite bracelet ever, which is this black leather wrap of Evelina Barry's brand Mintbarry. Than I'm also wearing some golden earing and two golden rings and I don't know where they come from, but it's all very basic, so I think you can easily find look-a-likes.
I'm posting this a bit early today, because I'm going to my sister. And I will stay there for 5 days. This look can be worn casually, but it's also perfect for a more special event or even to go clubbing with. Which is perfect, because my sister and I are maybe going to a free concert tonight.
Here are some detailed pictures for this look:








And that was my lookbook! I really enjoyed writing these chatty posts, maybe we'll do more of these soon. Oh no, I just wanted to say: Tumbs up if you want to see more of these chatty posts. I'm way to much into youtube videos as you may have noticed. But you can always leave a comment. ;) So bye guys, see you tomorrow with again a normal fashion post!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment