Tuesday 8 July 2014

Femke's Lookbook (Day 2)


Hi, 

It's Femke here again today with another outfit. Today I was wearing this (how I like to call it) artistical outfit. This oversized button down shirt just reminds me of a painter and when I wear it I always feel like doing something creative. It doesn't matter if I wear it with the buttons open, tucked in my pants or like today knotted, I just always feel like a painter in this shirt. I bought it 2 years ago in JBC (a Belgium clothing shop). What I love the most about this button down shirt is the stitching, which is probably the thing that makes me remind it of painters. I worn it with my leggings of Zara, because I wanted a comfy outfit today. I bought them in January, but Zara still sells these leggings, so you can still buy them if you're interested. 
For shoes I chose to wear these wedges of New Look to make it a bit more dressy, even though this look is still super effortless and definitely not something to wear on a night out or other special occasions. I bought these wedges last year, so you can't find them anymore. 
I didn't want to wear any accessoires with this look, because like I said before it's very effortless. 
Today I wanted to go bicycling with this outfit, but it was raining all day so I stayed inside. :( But I did do something creative though. I worked on my childhood album. Because you probably know how parents make many albums with many pictures you don't even like. And I'm pretty weird in this, I need it all organized with dates and stuff. So I'm remaking my childhood album, but this time one album with only the prettiest pictures and dates mentioned. 
Here are more detailed photos of todays look: 






xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment