Friday 11 July 2014

Femke's Lookbook (Day 5)


Hi, 

It's Femke here again. And today was again rainy and cold. When is summer finally coming in Belgium? :( We did had some pretty warm days in may, but I want summer now too like it should be!!! Today I went again for jeans. This one is also of H&M. I love there jeans very much by the way, they always fit perfectly and they are cheap. With that jeans I'm wearing this vintage lace top my grandmother gave me. It's so pretty! In the detailed pictures you can see the lace from a closer view. And don't worry you guys, I am wearing a top underneath this lace top. The top I'm wearing is just a basic white one of Pimkie. I recently saw almost the same lace top in Vero Moda, where I normally never shop, but lately the sell very stylish clothes. 
For shoes I'm wearing these brown flats. These kind of flats are a must in your closet. I bought them in New Look for not much money. But unfortunately the quality is not that great. 
For accessoires I'm wearing my beautiful lace (they look like lace, but it's actually metal or something like that) earings that go perfect with my lace top. I bought them in New Look. Also I'm wearing a bracelet that I bought in Mini In The Box. But I put it out very fast, because every time I lifted my arm it got stuck in the lace and I didn't want to damage my top. And I'm again wearing this golden ring. I wear almost every day golden rings which you may have noticed. 
This is a very every day look for me. I could wear this to go to school. Today I went shopping wearing this, which wasn't that good, because I'm always very scared I might damage the lace. But no worries, because it's still fine. 
Here are the detailed pictures for this outfit:  








That was it for today. See you tomorrow! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment