Monday 7 July 2014

Femke's Lookbook (Day 1)

Hi,

Maia is on vacation and since Femke has to post this whole week she thought: why not do a lookbook? So she is going to show you her outfit every day of this week. We know you people like these kind of posts, so we will definitelly make more of these posts in the future. And maybe soon Maia will do a lookbook for one whole week too, who knows... It's also going to be a bit a diary, so you know for what event Femke wears that particular outfit. But don't expect to much of it, because this week is kind of a lazy week for Femke. But still she will wear many beautiful things to show you this week. She is or let's say I'm going to talk in the first-person this week, because otherwise it will be a bit confusing. So here is the outfit I was wearing today:


Today is probably going to be the only summer-weather-day of this week in Belgium, so I'm wearing a very summery look since I'm probably not going to be able to wear that the rest of this week. And I really wanted to show you this look, because the shorts from Brandy Melville I'm wearing, vodi shorts, are very hard to combine with a shirt that's not from Brandy Melville and here I wear it with a pretty top from New Look. I bought it last year, so you can't buy it anymore, but maybe you can find something similar. I actually have a funny story about this top: in New Look many clothes have american sizes, which I wasn't familiar with, and there only were these big sizes, so I just thought it was meant to be oversized and I bought a XXL. :o Normally this is a tight cropped top, but for me it's a loose top. Well, I like it anyway. :) It makes my top more original. 
Than I choose to wear sandals from H&M with this outfit. 
And for accessoires I just kept it simple by wearing round sunglasses from Kruidvat(a Dutch beauty store), pearly earring from Six and a ring from a little shop somewhere in Brazil. 
This look is super girly, but I personally really like to wear girly stuff. And I wore this today to go shopping. I didn't bring a bag with me, because I don't really have bags that go with this look. But I went shopping with my grandmother for her, so I didn't need any money or other stuff to bring with me. Here are some more detailed pictures: 






And that was it for today! We hope you liked this post and I will see you tomorrow!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment