Thursday 10 July 2014

Femke's Lookbook (Day 4)


Hi, 

It's Femke here again. Today was also a rainy and cold day in Belgium. But I got to wear my summer clothes some how, don't I? I stayed almost all day inside anyway. So today I wore my peplum strapless top of Pimkie. I never really wear many colorful things, but I really like this top. And neon colors always make me look a lot tanner than I actually am. Because this top is already so eyecatching I'm just wearing my light bleu jeans of H&M with it. And I folded the ends to make it a bit more casual, because this top can look very dressy sometimes. 
For shoes I'm again wearing my flats of H&M. For this look I would actually prefer to wear Louboutin kind of shoes, but since I don't have any of those I'm wearing these flats which are basically Louboutins in flat form. 
Today I went for a bit more accessoires. I wore this chain necklace that I bought in Mini In The Box and that in combination with the top looks chic, so that's why I folded the ends of my jeans. Than I'm wearing a gold ring that my grandmother gave me, so I have no idea where it's from. And last some earings of H&M. And I really like these. I don't no why but I wear them with almost every outfit. 
And today I went out (just to the supermarket you guys, my life is still not very interesting) so I took this tote bag with me. I think this tote bag is just made for this outfit, because it has the color of my top in it, also the color of my jeans and the black of my flats. Yes, I know, I'm a bit weird when it comes to colors in my look. For me it always has to match perfectly. And wearing a tote bag also makes your look more casual. I bought this bag in Primark. It was very cheap, but the quality is not that fantastic though. H&M totes for example have a way better quality. But what I really like about this tote of Primark is a. it looks super cute and b. it is super big, so I can put many stuff in it. 
That was my look for today. And like I said before: I went to the supermarket wearing this and afterwards I baked delicious chocolate chip cookies. Wow, I really have no life, I better didn't start this diary. :s Sorry if this diary bores you. So this is really not something people wear to cook or to go to the supermarket with, but I like to dress myself always nice. This look is something to wear on a date or a party or a meet up or if you're like me on a daily basis. ;)
So here are the detailed pictures that go with this outfit:  









I hope you liked today's outfit. And I will see you back tomorrow!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment