Wednesday 9 July 2014

Femke's Lookbook (Day 3)


Hi,

It's me, Femke, again. Today I chose to wear a summer dress of Brandy Melville with my winter knitted sweater with cute butterflies all over it of Zara, because it was again a rainy day and it was only 16 degrees. Yes, that's what summer is like in Belgium. :( But this is a great way to wear your summer dresses on a cold summer day. Actually I wasn't allowed to show you this dress yet, because I just bought it and it's coming in the Summer Sales Shoplog. But I couldn't resist to wear it. You probably all know this feeling when you buy something new and you wanna wear it very badly. And come on, it's a cute outfit that I really had to show your guys!
Speaking of new things, my order of Boohoo just delivered. And I was very suprised, because they said it should take minimum 5 days to arrive and maximum 10 days and it arrived at the 4th day! :o Boohoo has a great post Office I guess. Oh, the only stupid thing was that my order (no, I'm not going to say what it is yet, you will see it in the shoplog, I can't cheat twice a day) cost € 15,00 and you get free delivery over € 25,00, so I had to pay € 20,00. :( But it is still worth it! And the quality is so good. I love Boohoo!
Now back to this lookbook. The shoes I was wearing with this outfit are these black flats of H&M.
And today I am wearing accessoires, but still not much. I'm wearing a cute hairbow of H&M and a ring with a black (fake) diamond of Six.
Today I again stayed the whole day inside. I told you I wasn't going to do anything special this week. But this is a great outfit for home, because this dress of Brandy Melville is made of the softest fabric and it's my most comfortable dress ever. And sweaters are always good for lazy days. But this outfit is still wearable to go shopping with or even to go on a date with.
Like always, here are more detailed pictures of this look:







See you tomorrow! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment