Sunday 13 July 2014

Femke's Lookbook (Day 6)


Hi,

Today I, Femke, was wearing this gorgeous look (well, I think it looks gorgeous, I don't know about you). The shirt of Pimkie I'm wearing has this very special see through fabric. And I'm again wearing my white top of Pimkie underneath it. I bought it 2 years ago, but Pimkie keeps selling these kind of shirts. With that I'm wearing my jeggings of Apples. The white and beige colors make this look super light and that makes your skin look tanner. So I love this combination. 
For shoes I'm wearing these wedge sneakers of a shop that I have no idea anymore how it was called... But these shoes don't really have a brand, so I don't think you can find them anywhere. 
For accessoires I'm just wearing this bracelet I bought at Mini In The Box. Wow, that's the 3rd Mini In The Box piece of jewellery I showed you this week. I don't have that much of Mini In The Box, but I like the few things I bought there which were super cheap. 
And today I have a bag: this pretty clutch of New Look. Maia bought it for my birthday last eyar. :) 
Wearing this I had dinner in a restaurant. For the rest I just stayed home today. This look is perfect to wear on a night out, but it's also super comfy to wear at home. 
Here are some detailed pictures that go with this look: 






That was my look for today. I can't believe it's already saturday. The week past by very fast, don't you agree? And I want to apologize that almost all pictures this week looked very dark, but that's basically the fault of the awful weather. See you all back tomorrow with the last look! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment