Sunday 10 January 2016

Maia's Lookbook: a Look to Brighten up the Winter


Hi,

At the moment the weather is really not wintery here. Not that you'll hear me complain about that! I love snow and Christmas and all but I get cold really easily and I'm not that into big coats, so this wheather is a christmas gift from God for me.
Since I'm done with my exam since last week I went out a lot and I wanted to share one of my outfits with you!
Lately I'm all into boyfriend jeans, so I've got myself a few of them, like this dark blue one from Esprit. The only problem I always have is that I can't find many ways to pair my jeans, but this time I think I found out a pretty great outfit! I combined it with my white shirt from Springfield. I really adore this shirt, especially the fabric it's made of! You can't really see it on the picture but it feels and looks very special. It also has this cute little lace-flowery border which makes my look a bit more girly.
I know that the best way to combine boyfriend jeans is with high heels, but I rather wear flats when I know I have to walk a lot. Also the city I mostly go to has a lot of cobblestones, which looks very beautiful but is a curse for girls who love high heels. So anyway I decided to go with my light brown brogues from New Look. They're really my best buy ever. They were very cheap and they go with just every outfit
I really love how my backpack from Primark totally makes this look complete. I has the exact right colors and suits the style too! I must admit that it looks a little bit scruffy, although I haven't got it so long, but yeah Primark quality...
So I really loved this outfit and I hope you do too!

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment